Every Magician should own one of these fun magical books. It's THE classic of children's magic because the effect is so bafflingly visual. The pages colour themselves in before your very eyes!
The Animal Magic Colouring Book features every children's favourite wild jungle animals - lions ROAR - Kangaroos HOP - Snakes HISS
The perfect colourful visual magic for any service, school assembly, party or celebration. And because this is a Difatta magic product you know the quality is there.
The performer shows the black and white pictures in his favourite wild animal colouring book. Which are your favourite animals? What sound do they make? ROAR, SQUARK, HISS. Now this is getting fun.
The audiences rub colours off their clothes and throws them at the book. When it's opened the animals are magically coloured in. Now to rub out the colours so we can do that again! Grab your invisible eraser and rub rub rub! Oh no we've rubbed too hard and all the pages are blank now.
The audience helps the performer out by drawing the animal shapes in the air with their fingers. And inside the book the lines of the pictures are magically drawn back in! Shall we do that again! Yes every one shouts and you repeat the effect!
This Animal Magic Colouring Book is one the best on the market, and because it features wild animals that kids love, it's very easy to create a fun, interactive presentation.
Kids of all ages love this effect as it allows wonderful moments of audience interaction. Ask the children to rub the colours off their clothes and throw it at the book to magically colouring it in. Then ask them to get their invisible rubbers to rub the colours out. Oh no! You've rubbed the lines out as well! Then ask then to lick the end of their finger and use it to draw the lines back in! A great effect to open any show.
There are so many verses and stories about animals in the Bible, that this book can be used in 101 different messages.
- God's promises - 'The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat.' Isaiah 11:6
- Creation's diversity - 'God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing Gen.' 1:21
- Provision - 'Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them.' Luke 12:24
- Work ethic - 'Go watch the ants, you lazy person. Watch what they do and be wise.' Proverbs 6:6
Large size (11 inches high) is perfect for stage or any size group
- Very easy to use. If you can flip through a book you can do this effect
- Kids relate to colouring books - no funny magic props!
- Packs flat but plays for the largest of theatres
- Ideal for audience interaction
Every kids loves colouring books - and they love magical colouring books! It's Mark and Dan's go to trick for kids, as it's guaranteed to get a great response every time!
You will receive: one Animal Magic colouring book(11 x 8 inches) with instructions