Three wooden chests, three bountiful 'kingly' gifts - but can you find the gold?
A magical guessing game with a nativity theme. Beautiful props, clever magic and only minimal practice required!
Comes with real frankincense and myrrh but we don't supply real gold, sorry!
A fun and powerful message for your next Christmas service, school assembly or party
BONUS - Can be used all year round by simply changing the contents of the boxes.
The Performer shows the audience x3 wooden chests representing the three gifts the Magi. Inside are gold coins, bags of Frankincense and Myrrh.
A volunteer is invited to pick any one chest. What's inside...a gold coin...which surprisingly matches the the performer’s printed prediction.
Then there is a fun game of find the gold coin with the volunteer hiding the coin in any one of the chests which are then muddled up, whilst the performer has their back is turned. Against the odds the performer always finds the correct chest containing the gold coin.
At the end a magical twist allows the volunteer finds the hidden gold coin for themselves. They walk away with a bag of chocolate coins - everyone is delighted!
Use these wonderful wooden chest to perform magic all year round
This effects is perfect for any message about the nativity story in particular:
- the meanings of the three gifts given to Jesus
- the gifts that God gives us
- the gifts that we can offer to God.
GOSPEL IDEAS FOR ALL YEAR ROUND
You can use this trick to illustrate ANY sermon or talk by simple changing the contents of the chests.
- At Easter you can use chocolate mini-eggs
- At Harvest you can use berries/cherries/nuts in the chests
- Parable of the sower – you could fill one chest with seed, one with stones, and one with a feather
- Parable of the lost sheep/lost coin
BONUS: You'll learn x2 powerful magical principles that you can adapt for 101 other presentations and messages
- Self working magic that lets you focus on your message
- Ideal for beginners looking to add a little magic to their next service
- Real Myrrh and Frankincense!
- Great fun with volunteers
Perfect for services, seasonal school assemblies and Christmas parties. Great fun with kids, and also entertaining with adults all year round.
These are lovely wooden chests and the myrrh and frankincense smells great and generates a LOT of interest.
You will receive: x3 wonderful hand sized wooden treasure chests with brass clasps (8x5x5cms), organza bag of myrrh, organza bag of frankincense and chocolate gold coins, printed and laminated GOLD prediction card and our exclusive instructional booklet with presentational ideas.