The classic 'Oops I've got it wrong' gag where everything magically turns out all right!
No one ends up with egg on their face...just a huge grin!
A much loved comedy magic classic that has been entertaining generations of audiences is now available for your audience!
You break an egg into the metal canister, place a card on top and then turn it upside down - the card keeping the egg from running out. You then place it on your volunteer's head! Lucky the card is there. But to everyone's surprise, and in a moment of forgetfulness you remove the card! The audience points out that the card says "Do Not Remove". Oh no! Where's a towel! I've heard that raw egg is an excellent organic shampoo. But you're a magician. So you say the magic words and cautiously start to lift the canister up. The egg has vanished! In it's place is a tall glass filled with sweets, which the volunteer gets to keep for being such a good sport!
Just add an egg for comedy gold!
This is great fun to perform and a fab way to produce small prizes or sweets.
Anything you want can appear in the glass, as long as it fits. Sponge balls, silks, a small banana, a toy or message.
- Who do you Trust? This is a very memorable illustration for trusting God in difficult situations. The bible is full of miraculous escapes from danger (Daniel and the lions, Peter in prison).
- The God of Surprises. Things don't turn out as we expect - often God has a surprise in store for us (Joseph's surprise move from prisoner to ruler!)
- Following God's Instructions: Look what happens when you don't follow the nstructions! Get to know what the Bible says to avoid bad decisions and the painful consequencies.
Ideal for Easter. Fill the glass with mini chocolate eggs. The mix of comedy, magic and chocolate will make your Easter message unforgetable!
Christmas Fun - Fill the glass with chocolate coins.
- Guaranteed to make your audience roar with laughter!
- Ideal for school assemblies - use it on the head teacher - the kids will eat it up
- Robust props of metal and plastic that will last and last.
Best of all- it's very, very easy to do! If you can put the canister on someone's head, you can do the trick!
You receive: Painted gimmicked metal canister (5.5 inches high), robust plastic tumbler, 'Do Not Remove' sign and written instructions. Please provide your own egg and sweets!