Pick up your Bible and WOOSH! The book bursts into FLAMES!
One of the few effects that ALWAYS gets a gasp from the congregation or audience.
There are 436 verses in the Bible that mention fire. So plenty of opportunities to use this prop. For example
- 'He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.' Luke 3:16
- 'For our God is a consuming fire.' Heb 12:29 '
- The angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush.' Ex 3:2
- 'The pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night'. Ex 13:22
- 'But who can endure the day of his coming? For he is like a refiner's fire.' Mal 3:2
A great gag. Pretend you don't notice the flames every time you open the book. 'What did you say. The fire exits? - yes there just at the back'. 'Yep I'm on fire tonight'. 'Did someone want to fire me!'.
For a children's show over the book with the dust cover from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - open it up and say 'such dramatic writing. I can almost feel the heat of the dragon's fire!'
Mark said the book a scouting manual. He turned to chapter on fire making and whoosh up came the flames. Have a marshmallow on a stick to hand from an extra gag.
This model is hardbound, with a black matt plain cover and the words BIBLE printed in Gold.
Light the flames using the integrated lighter mechanism (flint and wheel).
- Very Easy to Use
- Guaranteed to grab people's attention
There's no bigger surprise than a book that bursts into flames.
An unforgettable effect to add your next performance.
You will receive x1 hard backed Hot book (9x6x1 inches) with the word BIBLE printed on the cover in GOLD. with written instructions. Please supply your own lighter fluid