This elegant red vase produces an endless stream of water!
Empty all the water from this vase and moments later it's full again. Pour out all this water and moments later it's full again. Repeat again and again to the audiences astonishment!
- Self contained prop that does all the work.
- Requires no practice.
- Ideal for the beginner.
The perfect size for any audience - measuring 7 inches high.
- Polished spun coated aluminium makes it smart, lightweight, hard wearing and timeless.
Realistically you can expect to get 10 good pours.
Use as a running gag through out a show. The vase is large enough to take real or fake flowers. Combine it with a blooming bouquet or other flower routine.
- Wedding at Cana. Pour out red coloured water to illustrate the large quantity of water Jesus turned into wine. 'Nearby stood six stone water jars, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.Jesus said to the servants, “Fill the jars with water”, so they filled them to the brim. When the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine.' John 2:6-9.
- Streams of Living Water: "Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them." John 7:38
- The Widow's Endless Jar of Olive Oil. Use the vase to tell the story of God's provision and forgiveness of debt by providing an endless jar of oil under Elisha's instruction 2 Kings 4:1-7
- Holy Spirit - God pours out his Holy Spirit on us - not just once but again and again.
An astonishing and memorable trick that gets better every time you pour more water out.
You will receive: x1 red metal Lota Vase 17 cm high and printed instructions.