This has the ZOOM SEAL OF APPROVAL! Perform your magic online now! This trick is ideal for being performed to camera as well as to a live audience.
Now this is a lovely effect. It really does make us smile.
Kids LOVE magical colour changes and this candle has FIVE different colour changes! We guarantee that this charming effect will be enjoyed by children of all ages - from 3 to 103!
Perfect for any event where a candle is used. A birthday party or church service, particularly around Advent and Christmas.
Another quality magic prop from our Italian friends at DiFatta magic.
OFFER: Save £1.00 when you order Multi-coloured Throw Coils with this trick. Fill the air above your audience with a rainbow of sparking mylar streamers! A fantasic finish to any presentation. Tick the box above to get the saving.
A picture of a white coloured candle and three different coloured silks are shown. The candle is rubbed by the red silk. The colour of the candle turns to red. Then the candle is rubbed by the green silk and the candle turns to green. Next the blue silk is used for rubbing and the candle turns to blue.
Finally all the three silks are rubbed together. But instead of being multi-coloured the candle turns back to white. The picture of the white candle is removed from the frame. Wow!!! The picture of the candle is now multi-coloured! WOW!
At this point the kids are hanging on every word you say, wondering what's going to happen next.
This has everything we look for in an effect:
- Colourful visual magic
- Lots of opportunity for the audience to get involved
- Multiple effects - build a fun routine
- A surprise ending - with a colourful twist
- So easy to do - so perfect for those new to magic
- Packs flat but can be used for the largest of audience
- Light of the World - Candles are widely used to signify that Jesus is the light of the world. The different colours show that this applies to all peoples of all nations, no matter what colours are found in their national flags. So perfect for a Christmas party! And safe as there is no real fire involved.
- Gospel Colours. Use the different colours to make different points in a message. Blue reminds us that we 'blew' it with God, we've all done wrong. Red reminds us of the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross and Green reminds us of the new life we enjoy as Christians. The rainbow candle reminds us that God keeps his promises.
- Pentecost - just as the one candle changes colours, so the one Spirit empowered the disciples to speak in many different tongues.
- Advent - Use the colour changes to tell the Christmas story. Blue for Mary, Red for the wise men, Green for new life, Rainbow for God keeping his promise to send a saviour.
Every colour change gives you an opportunity for some fun with your audience. Misname the colours of the hankies, the children will quickly correct you. Ask the kids to shout out the magic words for each colour change. Use an invisible eraser to rub out the colours and turn the candle white. Have the kids rub colours off their clothes and throw them at the candle to turn it multicoloured at the end. The more you use this prop the more 'bits of business' you'll discover.
Fun colourful magic that's oh so easy to do - letting you enjoy interacting with your audience.
You will receive: everything you need to perform this effect, including the picture frame, the candle cards, coloured hankies and detailed instructions.