SOLD OUT WITHIN 3 HOURS WHEN FIRST LAUNCHED!
A wooden box becomes incredibly heavy! Is it science or is it magic?
Now with a larger box for a more spectacular effect!
The Light/Heavy effect was invented by Robert Houdin in the 19th Century. During one performance an Arabian strong man was so shocked that he couldn't pick up a small empty trunk that he ran off stage convinced the magician had stolen his strength!
The magician shows a box to a volunteer. He then places the box on a book and covers it with a silk hankie. He asks the volunteer to lift the box, which is no problem. Now the magician clicks his fingers and asks the volunteer to try again. They can't. It's simply too heavy! The magician removes the silk and opens the box. Inside is nothing but a piece of paper with a Biblical verse printed on it. 'The Lord is my strength and my song. He has become my salvation.' Psalm 118:14
New large impossible box
Gospel Presentation: x4 different gospel messages are included, though many more illustrations are possible!
- Sampson - losing sight of God's plans for us has its consequences. 'Then Samson prayed to the Lord, ‘ O God, please strengthen me just one more time' Judges 16:28
- Goliath - David's faith in God gave his all the strength he needed! 'God is our refuge and our strength' Psalm 26:1
- Carry my burdens - Some things are too heavy for us to carry by ourselves. 'My Yoke is easy, my burden is light' Matt 11:28
Finding God's strength in our weakness 'My power is made perfect in weakness.' 2 Cor 12:9
This trick is great fun to perform and gets a great reaction from your audience. Best of all it's:
- Easy to do. No sleight of hand, no magnets or other gimmicks are required
- You can perform it within moments of reading the instructions.
- Packs small but can be used for the largest of audiences / congregations
- Will last many many performances
- Can be performed completely surrounded.
BONUS: We include a FREE 12 inch silk hankie!
A beautiful box and a classic illusion. Perfect for your next message or show.
Included: an attractive wooden box in a new larger size (5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches), 12 page instruction booket, printed verse and a 12 inch silk hankie in one of five colours. The inlay on the top of the box may differ from the that shown in the picture...but just as nice!