Pick up this book and WOOSH! it bursts into FLAMES! One of the few effects that ALWAYS gets a gasp from the congregation or audience.
Looks just like a Bible with it's plain black hard cover and gold leaf pages. Light the flames using the integrated lighter mechanism (flint and wheel). All it needs is a little dash of lighter fluid.
Show stopping effect at school assemblies, church services, youth groups and parties.
There are 436 verses in the Bible that mention fire. So plenty of opportunities to use this prop. For example
- - 'He will baptise you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.' Luke 3:16
- - 'For our God is a consuming fire.' Heb 12:29 '
- - The angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush.' Ex 3:2
- - 'The pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night'. Ex 13:22
- - 'But who can endure the day of his coming? For he is like a refiner's fire.' Mal 3:2
A great gag. Pretend you don't notice the flames every time you open the book. 'What did you say. The fire exits? - yes there just at the back'. 'Yep I'm on fire tonight'. 'Did someone want to fire me!'.
For a children's show over the book with the dust cover from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - open it up and say 'such dramatic writing. I can almost feel the heat of the dragon's fire!'
Say that the book is a scouting manual. Turn to the chapter on fire making and whoosh up come the flames. Have a marshmallow on a stick to hand from an extra gag.
- Very easy to use - prefect for those new to magic
- The flames are guaranteed to grab people's attention
- Packs small but plays BIG
There's no bigger surprise than a book that bursts into flames. Add this unforgettable effect to your next performance.
You will receive x1 hard backed hot book (9x6x1 inches) with a plain black cover and gold edged pages. Written instructions. Just add a dash of your own lighter fluid.