Houdini was perhaps the most famous magician of all time. He could escape from virtually anything - handcuffs, ropes, chains, crates and more! Now, with the Houdini Chain Escape, you too can perform an incredible escape. And it is so easy to do!
Perfect for an entertaining school assembly, church service, youth group, community event or party!
Quality escapology from the Italian maker of miracles Vincenzo DiFatta.
The performer asks a spectator to inspect a chain and then locks up his wrists to prove that it is impossible to get free. Next the spectator locks up the performer's wrists with the chain and with a padlock. The performer is clearly chained and locked very securely. No-one can get out of those thick chains. The performer turns away for a moment and when he turns back he is completely free. The chains thrown onto the floor. Whoa.
With a little acting and a lot of struggling this escape can be made into a wonder of escapology! And everything can be examined - before, during and after.
We'll show you how to escape these chains in seconds.
This can be used to illustrate many different Bible stories such as:
- Paul and Peter's miraculous release from prison. 'At once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose.' Acts 16:26
- Escaping the chains of sin. 'The Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus.' Rom 8:2
- We've been set free. 'He brought them out of darkness and broke their chains.' Psalm 107:14
The Bible features numerous accounts of physical chain breaking but it also is full of stories about people who had their spiritual chains broken by the Lord. These types of chains manifested in various ways – demons, sickness, sin. Modern day chains come in a variety of forms. It might be an addiction, a lazy attitude or a failure to forgive. These are spiritual shackles that restricts our freedom. Jesus comes to set us free and destroy the chains that bind us.
- Looks impossible but easy to escape from. Perfect for those new to magic
- Escapology fascinates all ages - guaranteed to grab peoples attention
- The chains fit in your pocket - but can play to the largest of audiences
Don't underestimate what great fun you and your audience can have with the Houdini Chain Escape. After all who hasn't at some time wanted to lock up their pastor or teacher!
Add a little 'heavy metal' to your next presentation or performance. You're audience might want to lock you up and throw away the key, but with one bound you'll be free.
Comes complete with: a substantial metal chain, a lock with key and easy to follow illustrated step-by-step instructions.