Right royal silk magic that's got it's heart in the right place.
A ideal way to reveal which card was chosen from a deck by your volunteer (of course you'll need to force the King of Hearts on the volunteer, there are many simple ways to do this) Keep it in your breast pocket and pull it out to reveal their chosen card, or throw the cards into a change bag and have the volunteer pull out a silk!
Because the silk compresses small, you could produce the silk from inside a card box. How about secretly switching the deck you used to force the card, for the one with the silk in? This can be in the action of bending down to get a wand or your mind reading glasses! Swap boxes and it will look like all the cards have transformed into the King of Hearts silk.
You could put the handkerchief inside almost anything, how about:
- inside an egg that screws together in Easter shows?
- A two-part bauble at Christmas?
- A small treasure chest or any production box, change bag or trick pan.
Any card routine can be enhanced by building up the final reveal, add some gags and false predictions. There are joke cards such as the 14 of Diamonds, 3 and a Half of Clubs and the 52-on-1 card (literally showing every possible card so you can say "I guarantee you will see YOUR card when I turn this over!")
These bits of business make the actual reveal all the more impressive!
- King of OUR Hearts - This is great as an alternative to the popular Jesus picture silk handkerchiefs used in Gospel magic. God is the Heavenly King and wants to be King of our hearts, the King of Kings and our loving saviour.
- Paying Royalties - After producing the silk you can talk about the wealth of royalty, but how God - OUR Heavenly King - wants us to be rich in spirit, not to focus on earthly money.
- We Three Kings - In a Christmas presentation, you could incorporate this into a a routine about the Three Kings - perhaps trying to guess the card, getting it wrong and moving on to another routine about the kings visiting Jesus. Then, you realise you only have crowns and robes for TWO Kings in the nativity story, so where is the third King? Reach into your costume bag and produce the silk, saying "Oh the third King...hang on, the King of Hearts, was that your card?!"
- Packs small plays BIG!
- A big bright reveal for any card routine
- Can be used in countless ways
- Top quality 100% Chinese silk, bright and colourful
Bright colourful silk magic for 101 different presentations.
You will receive: One beautiful 18 inch square King of Hearts silk with a red border.