We're delighted to offer you this fun effect with 3 colour changes and a surprise magical production at the end. This isn't a single trick, it's a whole routine. Brilliant!
The Complete Colour Changing Wreath Set is so easy-to-use. If you can put an object into a bag, you can perform this trick! So perfect for those new to magic.
Ideal for church services, school assemblies, kids shows and stage performances.
You take out three white feather rings from a black cloth bag. You slip one white ring back into the bag, thread a red silk through the centre hole and say the magic words. When you pull the ring out of the bag it's turned red. You repeat this colour change with the other two white rings, and they change to yellow and blue.
Finally, place all three coloured rings back into the bag, and thread all three silks through the centre hole. When you remove the rings it looks as if nothing has changed. Ah, but then you toss the three rings into the air, and they instantly change into a huge three coloured ring (26 inches diameter!). Hold the ring up and take your applause. What an ending!
Three colour changes and a BIG surprise at the end. Not a single trick but a whole routine.
During the Christmas season, these can be referred to as festive wreaths or even halos for the angels in the Christmas story. For the rest of the year, they can be called hoops or rings. Use the wreaths to illustrate any number of biblical stories and truths. For example.
- Running the Race - The wreaths are the victor's crowns for those who faithfully run life's race (2 Tim 4:7 & 1 Cor 9:24)
- Eternal Life - The circular shape of the wreaths remind us of eternity which has no beginning and no end
- New Life/Sanctification - The magical changes illustrate how we are born again and how God changes us over time, shaping us to become like Jesus.
Go for comedy with Rings go Wrong. You explain that you will make the wreath disappear, but your magic goes wrong and instead the wreath turns red. You try again and it turns blue and then yellow. Finally, just when you think it cannot fail it turns into a HUGE colour wreath! Incorporate a breakaway wand into the routine for extra comedy. Now there's a reason why the magic's going wrong - your wand is broken!
Here's an idea that uses just one of the 3 white rings. Put the white ring into the bag and change it to red. Then put the red one into the bag and change it to yellow. Repeat, and the yellow becomes blue. Finally the blue goes in the bag and changes into the large multicoloured ring.
Go for a classic magic presentation. No patter just colour changing wreaths performed to music. A nice change of pace in any magic show.
Invite a volunteer on stage and have them 'do the magic.' Now the birthday boy or girl becomes the star of the show. Attempt the linking rings effect with two of the wreaths as a joke.
Use the colours in your presentation. Use them to represent feelings - Red for anger - Yellow for fear - Blue for depression. Use the colours to represent biblical ideas - Red reminds us of Jesus death - Yellow reminds us of our heavenly king - Blue reminds us that we all 'blew it' with God or the water of baptism.
- Bright and colourful, visual magic that packs flat and still fills a whole stage.
- Simple to do, virtually self-working. Leaving you to focus on your presentation
Like the best magic, Colour Changing Wreaths is a colourful easy-to-use prop, that allows a funny and magical routine. What more could anyone ask for?
Comes complete with: This professional feather wreath set contains:
- 3 white wreaths (11 inch diameter)
- 3 coloured wreath in red, yellow and green (11 inch diameter)
- 1 large wreath in red, yellow and blue (26 inches)
- 3 coloured hard wearing hankies (8x9 inches)
- heavy fabric black bag (13x11 inches)
- original printed instructions.