This has the ZOOM SEAL OF APPROVAL! Perform your magic online now! This trick is ideal for being performed to camera as well as to a live audience.
A HUGE fish magically appears! Where did THAT come from????
Instantly Appearing Fish folds up small so it can appear from the most unlikely of places. Reach into your jacket and produce this HUGE fish from your inside pocket. 'I really like Sushi!' Catch a fish from inside a fishing magazine. 'A free fish with every copy!' Go fishing in a brown paper bag with a rod, and pull out this fish on the end of your line. It's a small bag but a BIG fish. There's definitely something fishy going on here.
This LARGE fish, at 54cm long, is a unique production item to pull out from your pocket, change bag or drawer box. The perfect prop for any church or youth worker wanting to illustrate any biblical story or verse that's linked to fish, fishing and fishermen. It's time to let the fish tell the 'tail'!
We have two sizes - Standard & Large - Which one will you catch?
An unforgettable opening effect. You walk on stage with a paper bag that contains your packed lunch. 'Sorry. I forgot to eat earlier. Does anyone mind if I have a quick snack before we start?'
You take out a can of Coke and open it with a Psssh. You unwrap the chocolate bar, 'Would anyone like a piece?' Finally you reach in and take out a HUGE fish, three times as big as the bag. 'If you liked that trick, let minnow!'
Now for the gags. Bring the fish up to your mouth and blow into it, making a tune on the small harmonica hidden in your hand. 'It's a TUNE-A-FISH!' you explain. 'Let's not be koi. There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.' You cast around for a few more laughts then throw the fish off stage. 'Flying fish!'
Instantly Appearing Fish is a memorable way to share the Gospel.
Ask if anyone knows what the very first symbol of Christianity was. It wasn't the cross. Magically produce the fish and explain how the Greek for fish is ICHTHUS, an acronym used by the earliest Christians to explain the basis of their faith - 'Jesus Christ, God's Son, Saviour.'
Makes for a fun introduction to dozens of different messages, from prayer to the resurrection and God's provision.
- Story of Jonah. Afterall he was swallowed by a fish - not a whale!
- Feeding of the 5,000 with loaves and fishes (Matt 14)
- Crossing of the Red Sea in Exodus 14. Imagine all those fish stranded on the sea bed.
- Jesus' calling his disciples to be a fisher of men (Matt 4:19).
- Resurrection appearances - Jesus ate fish to show he was real. (Luke 24:42)
- Jesus' teaching about God answering prayer. 'If a son asks for a fish, will his father give him a serpent?' (Matt 7:10)
- What we say matters - Even a fish could stay out of trouble if it would just learn to keep its mouth shut
- Christian life often goes 'against the stream' - A dead fish can float down stream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream
- Keep a guard on your thoughts - Fish always stinks from the head downwards
With this trick, any-fin is possible, so plaice your order now (if I've missed any fish puns, let minnow!)
Comes complete with: the 54cm long photo-realistic folding fish, with threads, magnets and our exclusive instructions.