The classic game with a twist...it's BENDABLE and SHAPEABLE!
A test of nerves, a test of skill. Just one false move will set it off! Great fun and an exciting challenge that kids (and big kids!) will all want to try.
But now any Gospel message can be applied by reshaping the flexible wire. It can be formed into...
- Hand (the hand of God)
- A circle (halo)
- Heart (God's love)
- Star (the morning star)
- Cross (crucifixion, resurrection)
- Lightning bolt (God's almighty power)
- Triangle or pyramid (the Holy Trinity)
- Mountain (God can move mountains)
- Crown (King of Glory, Three Wise Men, crown of thorns, heavenly treasure)
- Stickman (creation, we are formed in God's image)
- Wavy line (life's up and downs, God keeping us on track)
- Spiral (sin spiralling out of control, making mistakes)
...almost anything, the possibilities are endless! These are a few ideas but we also give you full Gospel routines, with clear messages.
Bend me Shape Me - Any Shape you want me.
Talk about how we each lead a different path through life, for some it is relatively easy (wire in a straight line, pass hook easily from start to finish) And for others there are a lot of ups and downs along the way (add bumps to wire shape) Truth is, at one time or another we will all face difficulties (touch hook to wire so it buzzes), we all make mistakes (buzz) and we all get things wrong (buzz) But if we put our trust in God, we are forgiven through His mercy and His love (shape wire into heart)
Talk about how we may try to live a sin-free life (straight wire, easy to get to the end) but that at some point we all fall short. We might succumb to bad thoughts, bad words and and actions. But how do we know these things are bad? We can usually feel it, we get a sense that what we are doing is displeasing to a God - and this is like a warning siren (buzz against the wire) Our conscience is God's way of warning up that we're on the wrong path, and helping us get back on track.
Even when we slip up, we remember that Jesus died on the cross so that our sins may be forgiven (shape wire into cross), and invite people to try the buzzer game - when it buzzes, remind them we all make mistakes from time to time) Even when we make mistakes, we try again and try not to make those same mistakes.
- Exciting gadget and a fun toy for young and old
- Wire can be bent into many different shapes
- Great Gospel applications
- An interactive game and a powerful object lesson
There's a lot of buzz around this one, so order today and electrify your talks and services!
You will receive: Live Wire unit with bendable wire track and instructions.
Just add your own x2 AAA batteries to start the fun.