24-carrot gold comedy magic. Perfect for any service, school assembly, youth group or party!
Another quality magic prop from those Italian makers of professional magic, Vincenzo DiFatta.
The Performer pull a delicious-looking large carrot out a paper bag. Magic is hungry work, but there’s no time for a healthy snack. But as the Performer goes to put the carrot back in the bag another carrot magically appears at his fingertips. Confused, the magician puts that one away…but there’s another! Then another, and another, and another…until there are enough carrots to make Bugs Bunny drool!
And for a BIG finish the Performer transforms one of the small carrot into a BIG carrot!
Start multiplying the carrots and, as you continue to produce them, give your message - pausing at suitable points to look at the carrot and then continue as before! For a really memorable presentation don't even refer to the carrot during or at the end of your message – just use your best comedy acting to sell the effect!
- Forgiving 70 x 7. Jesus teaches us to forgive and forgive again "Lord, how often shall I forgive my bother? Seven times?" Jesus said to him, "Up to seventy times seven.' Matt 18:22
- Feeding of the 5000. Relate the story whilst you multiply the carrots. Make it clear it was bread and not carrots! Luke 9:1-17.
- We Always Want More! People are never satisfied. We seek more money, more power, more fame. Only God can satisfy. 'Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income.' Ecc 5:10 'The eye never has enough of seeing, nor the ear its fill of hearing'. Ecc 1:8
- Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit…
The carrots work well as a standalone effect, but can also be combined with other as part of a routine. If you have a live rabbit, or a rabbit puppet (such as our popular Lucy Rabbit set) then you can suggest that the rabbit is too shy to come out, and try tempt them out with a carrot…then go into the effect!
- Festive Fun
Carrots are perfect for seasonal entertainment; you can link them to Rudolph (leaving a carrot out on Christmas Eve, or feeding the reindeer before they’ll fly the sleigh!) or as a carrot for a snowman’s nose. Don’t forget the joke, “One snowman turned to another and said, hey can you smell carrots?” And of course, snowmen are more popular than ever since the success of Frozen – a must-have if you do Frozen parties!
- Carrot Cake
The cake bake is a classic routine used by many children’s entertainers, and usually involves a prop cake appearing in a Dove Pan. You could make a carrot cake, and use these as ingredients - apparently dropping in LOTS of carrots!
You don’t have to show the bag empty at the end, you could produce something else! If doing a rabbit-themed routine, how about surprising your audience by tipping out a lettuce instead? Or a silk handkerchief or piece of paper with the word GONE? Or a prop parrot? A picture of a rabbit, or a stuffed one or your puppet? Or a tin of canned carrots? One giant carrot! The possibilities are endless…
SO easy to do, only one ‘move’ that takes minimal practice but looks like real magic!
- Bright and colourful props that look more like carrots that many other sets on the market
- Lightweight, packs small and plays BIG!
- The perfect accompaniment to any rabbit themed magic trick
- Ideal for Christmas shows and Frozen themed parties
- Suitable for children’s shows, stage magic or even close-up and walk around entertainment (don’t underestimate how funny these are for adults too!)
BONUS: Free online video training showing you the multiplying move - and extra ideas and gags - with Dan and Mark
This is a great piece of fun you'll want to do again and again. With dozens of possible routines, the magic never stops!
You will receive: 2 smaller (10cm) and 1 larger (20cm) high quality sponge carrots with printed instructions and our exclusive online video training from Dan & Mark