Take it away with TO GO CUP 2.0 - the magical upgrade for your next takeout coffee!
TO GO CUP 2.0 allows you to magically fill an ordinary takeout cup to overflowing, with sweets, or coins, rice, buttons and even coffee. (Have a mop handy!) Any takeout cup can be used with the TO GO CUP 2.0 gimmick. Even one that you've just drunk coffee from!
TO GO CUP 2.0 is a dramatic way of illustrating God's generosity. Our lives can overflow with the good things of God, which then spill out into the lives of those around us.
The TO GO CUP 2.0 gimmick slips into your pocket, so you can perform this effect any where any time. This effect is easy-to-do, making it a great choice for a children's entertainer and church and youth worker looking for a fun illustration of God's endless love and grace.
You have two empty takeout cups and a bag of sweets. The first cup is filled to the brim with a colourful mix of sweets for the younger children. Yum. But there's a problem. The bag is empty. There's nothing left to put into the older children's cup. How can we fix this? With a little magic!
The empty cup is turned upside down and placed over the mouth of the other cup. They are shaken like a cocktail shaker and put back down. When the top cup is lifted up it's found to be full of sweets, which cascade onto the table. Wonderful! The sweets have magically multiplied, and there's more than enough for everyone.
Is your life empty? Let God fill it to overflowing with good things.
- A life overflowing with his love - 'May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else.' 1 Thes 3:12
- Jesus gives us abundant life - 'I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.' John 10:10
- Filling us with his joy and peace - 'May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace.' Romans 15:13
- Filled with the Holy Spirit - 'The disciples were continually filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit.' Acts 13:52
- Overflowing with living water - 'Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, 'Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.' John 7:38
- God's blessings pour out on those who give - 'Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap.' Luke 6:28
We like to use chocolate gold coins, but you can use anything from M&Ms to dried rice, from cold coffee to juice.
- Self-working magic that's ideal for beginners
- Strong visual magic that's fun to perform
- Ideal for family services and school assemblies
Are you a cup half full or full sort of person? With TO GO CUP 2.0 your cup overflows!
Comes complete with: TO GO CUP 2.0 gimmick, 2 take out cups, holographic gift bag and our exclusive written instructions.