x6 bottles appear from nowhere…that’s a whole lot o’ bottle!
An superb stage effect from the makers of quality professional magic - Tora Magic.
Perfect for assemblies, services, stage shows and parties.
The magician shows a large paper bag, tipping it upside and towards the audience to show it is empty. A click of the fingers and a large bottle of fizzy drink is produced! Then another. And another. This keeps going until SIX bottles have been taken out of the empty bag! Not only is it amazing…it’s FIZZ-ICALLY impossible!
This trick is great for birthday parties, where sugary snacks and fizzy drinks are rife! You could say how magic is thirsty work and pause for a moment for a drink but…the bag is empty! Good job you’re a magician…
Being able to pour real drink out of the final bottle means you could seamlessly move in to any liquid effect – how about using an Airborne Glass and having the glass suspended in mid-air as you pour the liquid! Or vanish some of the liquid using a Foo Can, In the News (liquid in newspaper) or Milk Pitcher. The possibilities are endless!
Tell a different gag each time you produce a bottle!
- I’m going to a recycling party this weekend. The invite said to bring a bottle.
- I asked my friend why he was staring at a bottle of orange juice. He replied that it said concentrate on it.
- How big are water bottles in North Korea? One supreme litre!
Use this effect to illustrate:
- The feeding of the 5000 a after everyone ate, they would need a drink! Then use the bottles to talk about God’s endless love, how He is infinite and how He won’t leave you feeling FLAT…like a bottle of pop with the lid left of!
- God wants to lift us up! Talk about Fizzy Lifting Drinks, the magical lemonade that Willy Wonka makes in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, then link this to how God wants to lift us all up, His love is uplifting, Jesus rose again and so on…
- Drink Wisely - With high sugar content, you could talk about leading a healthy lifestyle – and how we should all try to look after the bodies God has given us.
- Don't bottle it! Do we bend to pressure, lose our bottle because of peer pressure, doubt or lack of self-worth. But, like an empty bottle we can be re-filled with the Holy Spirit!
- Big and visual
- Instantly recognisable brands and props
- Colourful eye-popping magic that builds and builds
- Easy to do, basically self-working
- Perform to music or with patter
Sure to be POP-ular, so order today!
You will receive: Gimmicked durable paper bag, 6 special bottles, metal plate and instructions