Time for a ‘change’? Predict, switch, restore and more!
A wonderfully useful magic prop from our Italian friends of magic Vincenzo DiFatta.
'I've never owned a billet box before and took the plunge on this due to the price and I wasn't disappointed. Its the perfect size for my business cards and the ideas are flowing already!' Matthew Townsend
Ask a dozen members of your audience or congregation to write down their favorite actor, city or Biblical Character on a slip of paper and drop it into this wooden box. Then you invite a spectator to reach inside and remove ANY slip.
It matches your prediction perfectly!
You can use this wooden wonder to force a favorite song or bible verse or biblical character.
Then you reveal the 'randomly selected' name, song or number in any one of a dozen impressive ways. Image length of wall paper is unrolled across the stage with the prediction on. It could appear inside an orange or in a sealed envelope that has been posted to a member of the audience a week before.
This is just one of countless ways to use this little wooden wonder!
But its not just slips of paper. Basically, the box can switch any small objects that will fit inside.
Wooden Wonder Box with 101 different uses
THE CORRECT COLLECTION
The collection idea is a great effect using this box. It's easy to do, amazing and logical in a church setting!
The magician shows a large sealed envelope and says he will come back to that later, leaving it on the table in full view. He then takes a collection, asking for any loose change to be dropped into a wooden collection box.
The change is counted up by a member of the audience, and the magician announces there are literally thousands of combinations and that he had no way of knowing what would’ve been dropped in the box.
The envelope is opened and in large writing is the correct amount in exact pounds and pence! WOW!
Bring a smile to your audience with this wooden wonder box!
- God loves a giver! Using the church collection idea above, you can talk about tithing and how God knows what we give…whether it’s money to the church, time in ministry, or love for Him and your fellow men and women.
- Vice-Verse-A! - You can use the box to force a particular Bible verse, having had lots of verses written down on post-it notes, folded up and dropped in the box. You can reveal the Bible verse by having it written down OR by having the page turned to that verse in a Bible, and you correctly predict the first word (kind of like a Bible Book Test!) All you have to do is remember the first word of the verse you are forcing. You could even predict the page number too!
- More Post-It Predictions - Post-It notes work especially well with this prop, so anything can be forced and predicted. Songs titles, single words, number, playing cards, simple drawing, emotions, shapes…you name it, you can predict it!
- Plastic Fantastic -You could use plastic poker chips, buttons or force the colour of a plastic counter – available cheaply in bulk on eBay
- Banking on it! - Banknotes can also be easily folded and used with the box. You could secretly switch notes in order to predict a serial number, turn two £5 notes into £10, turn a real £20 into a giant silk £20 sold separately (or do it the other way round, making REAL money from silk!)
- Coining it in - After a coin routine such as Miser’s Routine, drop a few coins into the box – calling it your money box – then drop into a few cocoa beans and some gold foil. Hey presto…chocolate coins! You could then hand them out (check for nut allergies first).
- Beautiful wooden box
- Easy-to-do amazing magic
- Cleverly gimmicked prop
Use with coins, banknotes, silks, playing cards, post-it notes, poker chips, coloured counters and more.
Countless possibilities, limited only by your imagination
Comes complete with: Gimmicked wooden box 5.7″ x 3.1″ x 3.5″, instructions and ideas for use