Now that's gotta hurt.
But it's not just arms you can cut with this prop.
Cut into fruit or bottle and leave them completely unharmed!
You have several kitchen knives of different sizes. Each for a different job. The small one for pealing an apple. This larger one for chopping potatoes and this big one for....slicing into your bare arm! There is stunned silence. Are you CRAZY!
Your grimace of pain turns into a sheepish smile. Of course it's a trick. You remove the knife your arm is unharmed. Now everyone is paying attention it's the perfect time to make your key point.
'Orange' you glad... For a less shocking presentation use the knife to 'cut into' a large orange so that the juice oozes out... but then hand out the fruit and show that it's completely unharmed.
Yes, this knife has the inbuilt abiltiy to ooze juice or blood!
Cut into a plastic bottle....and leave it unharmed.
Not for kids parties!
Clearly not an effect you'd want to use at a kids party or junior church! A very strong effect that needs to be presented wisely, in the right context to the right audience.
- Present it as a comedy item - 'Oh dear the blade has slipped. Could someone give me a hand. I've seem to have cut this one off.'
- Present it quickly and unexpectedly. Suddenly the knife is in and then out of your arm. Did we really see that happen!
With an adult audience you could 'cut into' a volunteers arm... but this is best left to professional performers with lots of experience.
Don't miss the opportunity for a little word play. 'This trick is a cut above the rest!' 'You could cut the atmosphere with a knife.' 'I've heard of cutting off your nose to spite you face but this is ridiculous.'
Cut into an orange so it's oozes juice - but leaves the orange unharmed!
OOZING ORANGE JUICE...
This version has the option to ooze liquid from the 'wound'. This is usually fake blood, but we think that maybe a step too far for most performers and audience
- Why not ooze Blue blood as a gag - 'I always thought I had Royal ancestry.'
- Ooze orange juice as you cut into an orange.
- Ooze fizzy water as you cut into a bottle of water.
A rather challenging effect to find a biblical message to...but we did it! Handled correctly this can make a very powerful illustration for:
- The Seriousness of Sin - "If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life crippled, than, having your two hands, to go into hell.' Mark 9:43-47
- The Power of Gods Word to convict and cut to the heart of the matter - 'For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.' Hebrews 4:12
- Living a Fruitful Life - 'He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.' John 15:2
The perfect sized knife for audiences large or small
- Easy-to-do leaving you to focus on your presentation
- An unforgettable effect - and a guaratneed talking point afterwards
- Packs small but has a HUGE inpact on the largest of audiences
Lets 'cut' to the chase. You're 'sharp' enough to know that this powerful effect needs to be used wisely. But we're sure you get the 'point'. It's an amazing effect.
You will receive: Gimmicked knife that can ooze liquid. (32cm knife with a 16cm blade). Written instructions.