Magic on a shoestring, literally!
The silver ring is visibly threaded onto the black shoelace. The magician swings the ring on the lace back and forth. It's definitely on! and then with a tug, the ring magically passes through the centre of lace. Impossible! For an encore the magician tosses the ring into the air and magically lets the ring penetrate back onto the lace.
Solid passes through solid! It must be magic!
A trick that slips into your pocket but can be performed for even the largest of audiences.
No sleight of hand needed. This gimmicked version does all the work for you.
You can even have the shoelace and rings examined!
BONUS - We filmed our own training video - the quick and easy way for you to learn the different secret moves.
A fun 'test of strength' with a volunteer. You can't pull it off but your volunteer can! Build up the magic by doing comedy warm-ups and flexing your muscles.
Given the large size of the rings, you could quip that it's a gorilla's wedding ring! Or even say that it's 'My Precious!' it in a Smeagol voice!
The ring makes an ideal object lesson to describe God's characteristics. Like the ring:
- God is eternal - he has no beginning and no end
- God is holy - just as the ring has a hole in the middle
- God thinks we are precious - just as rings are often valuable
- God wants a relationship with us - just as rings often represent loving relationships
Magically slip the ring off the lace to underline each point for an unforgettable message.
- Cleverly prepared shoelace and ring do all the work for you!
- Ideal to pop in your pocket for walkaround and close-up magic
- Also a good size for smaller stage shows and church services
- Quality props designed to last
Another great prop, and no we're not 'stringing you along'.
You will receive: Gimmicked shoelace and x1 heavy metal 1.5 inch diameter ring with written instructions and online tuition.