Tenyo has become famous for their innovative magic. A loyal fan base has made their tricks desirable collector's items.
Their new 2021 range is, in a word, astonishing. Pluck a coin from a tiny hole, change the colours of two rings in the most direct way possible, and cause a whole deck of cards to go out of focus.
This is all magic that a beginner can do. No sleight of hand needed, just a little practice with the gimmicks provided.
You'll be impressed with the method as much as the effect! Tenyo's methods are always ingenious.
Pluck large coins from a tiny hole!
A pair of magic tweezers produces coins too large to fit through a tiny hole in a credit card. Is it amazing? Yes. It's also visually absurd, and will cause laughs of surprise each time a new coin appears.
One of Spain's top magicians, Mario Lopez created this novel effect, and Tenyo has developed it in our own unique way to produce a new trick that is sure to baffle.
- Show a pair of tweezers and a credit card containing a tiny hole.
- Insert the tip of the tweezers into the hole... when you remove the tweezers, a large silver coin appears!
- Show both sides of the card - there is nothing to see. Yet, you proceed to produce more and more coins!
- Finally, wave the card over one of the coins, and it magically transforms into a dollar bill!
Comes complete with: Tweezers, gimmick, instruction sheet. Original idea by Mario Lopez. New gimmick conceived by Kenichi Komiya
An impossible colour change.
This snappy trick uses two hexagonal rings, one yellow and one black. Each ring is punched with a series of holes. After showing the front and back of each ring, they instantly change places and change colour in increasingly visual and surprising ways. You will be able to master this trick in no time flat, thanks to the clever method and bold principle built into the simple props.
Show two coloured rings, and hold them in your fist.
- Place the black ring on the table. The instant you cover it with your hand...
- It changes places with the ring in your fist!
- Slide the black ring onto your extended finger so it cannot be switched out.
- Wave your hand over the ring, and it instantly transforms into the yellow ring!
Comes complete with: Ring set, carry case and instruction sheet, Created by So Sato
Call the eye doctor...my cards have turned blurry!
This striking trick creates a unique image - a blurred deck of cards. Your audience will think they need their eyes checked when the ink starts to blur. Well all except the chosen card. The clever gimmick is fully hidden within the deck of cards, making this very easy to perform.
- Freely show both sides of a pack of playing cards. Ask a spectator to freely select one card and remember it.
- Suddenly the printed ink on all the cards becomes blurry! Spread through the cards to show the entire deck has gone out of focus.
- Amazingly, the only card not blurry is the freely selected card!
- Moments after displaying the blurred cards, you restore them all to their original condition!
Surprise ending when the blurred Joker instantly comes into focus.
Comes complete with: Gimmicked deck of cards and instruction sheet. Created by Mathieu Bich