Astonishing visual magic that's perfect for church services, school assemblies, youth groups and parties, particularly around Christmas and Pentecost.
A flame is lifted off a candle and mysteriously floats in the magician's hands. The flame is then returned to the candle. A very captivating effect.
Best of all it's designed for complete beginners to magic to do. All the effect - no slight of hand needed!
Unlike other versions this very special gimmick gives you a good sized flame.
The gimmick can be held in a number of different ways - what ever is the most comfortable for you
Use throughout the year whenever there is a celebration. It's time to let your light shine!
- Christmas - the flame from your advent candle jumps onto your fingers.
- Christdingle - Light your candle in the most unorthodox manner!
- Birthdays - Ah - there is one more flame to blow out - it's on the end of my finger!
- Pentecost - illustrate the coming of the Holy Spirit in the most surprising way possible.
This is a great trick for Christmas, particularly in a darken church filled with the light of candles. What better way is there to talk about Jesus being the light of the world. Take the flame and light a second candle, showing how the Good News spreads, lighting up one life after another.
Illustrate dozens of different Biblical stories with this ingenious prop:
- Your message on the burning bush now has a surprise ending.
- You don't light a lamp and hide it's light under a bowl - now you hold the light in your hands for all to see.
- Your talk on John's message 'He will baptise you with the Holy Spirit and with fire' now has an unforgettable twist.
- Through out the Bible fire frequently represents the powerful presence of the Lord.
Surprisingly easy to do, leaving you free to focus on your message
- Astonishing effect people WILL talk about afterwards
- Ideal for those new to magic - you'll be performing this within minutes of getting the prop
Shed some new light onto your next message.
You will receive: a very special gimmick with detailed instructions. Use any candle and any flame!