Easy, fun sponge ball magic that happens in the spectator's own hands. The sponge balls start by jumping from one hand to another, then they turn into a cube. As the spectator is holding onto the sponge balls, it's twice as impossible and three times as impressive.
Use it to entertain or illustrate a message on how God can change us when we place ourselves in his hands. This is a great value sponge set for any church or school worker looking for an easy fun trick, they can perform for one person or a whole congregation.
Another powerful effect from Difatta, the Italian masters of quality magic.
The Performer and the spectator each hold on a sponge ball. 'Don't let it escape!' the Performer's says. But one mischievous sponge ball jumps from the Performer's fist into the spectator's hand! 'Mine's gone,' says the Performer showing their empty hand. The spectator opens theirs to find two balls. 'That's where it went!'
There's more mischief to come. When the spectator squeezes both sponge balls, they feel something happen. They open their hand and find the balls have changed into a cube. 'I've heard of a square peg in a round hole, but not a ball into a cube!'
This is just one example of the fun you can have with the sponge balls and cube. And you can have a LOT of fun with this trick. Craft your own presentation to suit your audience and message.
1. Illustrate any message about the change and transformation God can bring into a persons life. 'When we place our lives into God's hands, he will change us, the way we think, the way we live. He'll also reveal new gifts and abilities; new sides to our character that we didn't know existed.' Suggested verses include 'Therefore if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come.' 2 Cor 5:17 and 'Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.' Romans 12:2.
2. This was a favourite trick of Paul Morley, Mission Magic's founder. Paul would use this effect to warn against resentment. The sponge ball is hidden in the Performer's hand, just as resentment can hide in our hearts. The hand is opened, and the cube revealed, each of the six sides representing a different aspect of resentment.
3. Reverse the effect. Now the cube is turned into a sponge ball, illustrating how God knocks the edges off us when we place ourselves in his hands.
- Easy to do sponge ball magic
- Two truly amazing effects that happen in the astonished spectator's hand
- Pops into your pocket but can 'fill' a stage.
Great value sponge ball set with two wonderfully easy tricks. Recommended.
Comes complete with: Two red sponge balls (4.5cm diameter) and red sponge cube (5.7cm diameter) with written illustrated instructions.