An utterly baffling trick. Your 'magic' toy car stops on the selected card. Not only is the car crystal clear with no gimmicks to be seen, it's your volunteer who does all the driving.
This is a uniquely engaging way to find a card. Keep it in your pocket and use it to perform for audiences of any sizes. Church, youth and school workers can have a LOT of fun with this prop. After all, it's just a toy car.
A wonderful effect and a beautifully made acrylic car.
A card is freely selected, placed back into the deck which is cut several times. The card really is lost. The deck is spread face down on the table to create a road. You bring out your toy car! 'Brum Brum.' You relive your childhood by rolling the car back and forth.
'Let's get this show on the road!' The car is placed on the first card. You check that your volunteer has a valid driver's license. The volunteer then 'drives' the car along the road of cards, pushing it with their finger. Suddenly, somewhere in the middle of the cards, the car stops. It won't budge. The brakes are on!
The card, which the car stopped on, is turned over. Of course it is the selected card. WOW.
Hey, that's my card you're parking on!
A deck of cards is cut several times and spread face down on the table. The car is pushed along and stops on one card. All the remaining cards are turned over. They are all BLANK. The card that has been selected is turned over. It has STOP! written on it. The car has stopped on the only STOP card in deck!
We supply a set of blank cards which you can use to tailor this effect to your next presentation. Write down a relevant word/verse/picture on one card and leave the other's blank. Now the card stops on the card with the right message - something your volunteer can keep as a souvenir.
The ideas for this are endless. Here's four to get your imagination working.
- Lost & Found - The card stops on the only card with a sheep drawn on it.
- Driving You Mad - How should we respond when people are driving you round the bend! The car stops on a card Col 3:13 written on it 'Bear with each other and forgive one another'
- Take the High Road - Do the right thing, even if it may not be easy or popular with the majority. The card the car stops at has one word which describes this approach...' Righteousness.'
- Damascus Road - The car stops on the only card with the word JESUS written on it, just as Saul was stopped in his tracks by Jesus on his journey to Damascus.
Have some fun with car inspired phrases - 'One for the road!' 'This trick is driving me up the wall!' 'Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.'
Take a long sniff of the car and say 'Ah that new car smell'.
And there are 100's of car jokes to choose from online: 'I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.'
- Self working magic at it's very best
- Professional quality effect that a beginner can perform.
- Great for all ages - adults love this as much as children.
- Beautifully made prop that looks gimmick free.
The Crystal Car is hand crafted in solid acrylic. They'll never find the gimmick.
No Magnets; No Threads; No Special Cards; No Sleights; No Set-Up. It's always ready to go. The car does all the work, yet they can see right through it...
And remember, it's your volunteer who 'drives' the car and find the card!
Comes complete with: Gimmicked Acrylic Car, (7x6x3.5 cm) written instructions & blank faced cards.