Say it with flowers in the most magical way possible. Reach into the empty bag and produce not one, not two or three, but four pots of colourful flowers.
Appearing Flowers Pots is a stunning visual production that's so easy to set up and perform. Great for any season of the year - Christmas, Easter, Harvest, a party or church or community celebration.
The window in the side of the bag is genius. Now everyone can see that the bag is completely empty. So where are all those flowers coming from?
'Pots' of fun for children's entertainers, church and youth workers. Another quality magical prop from our good friends at DiFatta magic.
Show the bag is empty, reach into it and start to produce four pots filled with flowers! At any point, the audience can look through the side window and see that the bag is really empty, just before another pot of flowers is magically produced.
Purchase two of these and produce eight boxes from one bag! Now that's reputation making magic.
That bag is clearly EMPTY - so where are all those flowers coming from?
Start your presentation with Paul Morley's fun Lollipoptastic routine, producing and vansihing lolipops from the bag. Finish by producing a long silk streamer snd silk hankies to drape around the flowers. One trick now becomes a complete routine with multiple magical effects.
- Save £1 when you buy Paul's Lollipoptastic routine with this trick.
- Save £1 when you buy a 9 foot silk streamer with this trick.
Illustrate dozens of different message throughout the year with this versatile effect.
- Gifts for the new-born King at Christmas
- New life from the empty tomb at Easter
- God's provision at a Harvest Service
- Flowers for any party, birthday and celebration
- Fruit of the Spirit - Love, Joy, Hope and Peace
- God provides - sometimes in the most unexpected ways
- God endless love
- Joy out of mourning and suffering
- Any talk with four points (produce three pots for a three point sermon)
- Link the colours of the flowers to the story you're telling e.g. red for love or sacrifice, green for new life or envy, blue for heavenly or sadness.
This flexibility makes this effect very popular with those leading school assemblies and church services.
- Audiences of all ages love productions of colourful flowers
- Intutitive and easy to learn - ideal for those new to magic
- Packs flat but plays for the largest of audiences and congregations
- Professional quality that will last many performances
An outstanding visual illusion that is easy to perform, even surrounded. You'd be 'potty' not to get this trick!
Comes complete with: 4 pots with spring mylar flowers. The pots measure 14cm per side. A hard-wearing 'card' bag 32cm high and illustrated written instructions. Colours of the flowers may vary.