Why pull a coin from behind a child's ear, when you can produce a LIFE SIZE fish!
Instantly Appearing Fish is a lot of fun. Reach up and catch a fish from the air, pull a fish out of a paperback book (The Old Man and the Sea) and make a fish appear in a volunteer's empty jacket pocket. 'I see you like Sushi!' Imagine the reaction when the fish slips out of a card case. Where did that come from? There's definitely something fishy going on here!
This fish folds up so small it can be hidden inside an empty card case and secretly palmed in your hand. It comes with a FREE fish playing card (red Bicycle back) so you can perform an amazing card trick with a very fishy reveal.
Fun props for any church or youth worker wanting to illustrate any biblical story or verse that's linked to fish, fishing and fishermen. It's time to let the fish tell the 'tail'!
Free fish playing card included with the Standard Fish, for a fun card trick with a very surprsing ending.
This fish turns an ordinary card trick into something extraordinary with the poker sized Bicycle backed fish playing card.
A volunteer picks a card, and pocketing the deck you explain that your prediction is inside the card case. The spectator looks at their chosen card and laughs. The chosen card is a fish! 'So not the King of Hearts!' You pick up your card case. 'Let's not be koi. In magic any-fin is possible if you don't trout yourself,' and an impossible large fish falls out of the case.' Is this your fish?' you ask. It's identical to the picture on their card. 'Fin-tastic!' you say. 'If you liked that trick, let minnow!'
Lots of scope for fun and fishy puns.
Instantly Appearing Fish is a memorable way to share the Gospel.
Ask if anyone knows what the very first symbol of Christianity was. It wasn't the cross. Magically produce the fish and explain how the Greek for fish is ICHTHUS, an acronym used by the earliest Christians to explain the basis of their faith - 'Jesus Christ, God's Son, Saviour.'
The card trick is a fun introduction to dozens of different messages, from prayer to the resurrection and God's provision.
- Story of Jonah. Afterall he was swallowed by a fish - not a whale!
- Feeding of the 5,000 with loaves and fishes (Matt 14)
- Crossing of the Red Sea in Exodus 14. Imagine all those fish stranded on the sea bed.
- Jesus' calling his disciples to be a fisher of men (Matt 4:19).
- Resurrection appearances - Jesus ate fish to show he was real. (Luke 24:42)
- Jesus' teaching about God answering prayer. 'If a son asks for a fish, will his father give him a serpent?' (Matt 7:10)
- What we say matters - Even a fish could stay out of trouble if it would just learn to keep its mouth shut
- Christian life often goes 'against the stream' - A dead fish can float down stream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream
- Keep a guard on your thoughts - Fish always stinks from the head downwards
Hide a small toy harmonica in your hand, and bring the fish up to your mouth as you blow into it – TUNE-A-FISH! Then do the same with a deck of cards…PLAYING CARDS!
With this trick, any-fin is possible. so plaice your order now (if I've missed any fish puns, let minnow!)
Comes complete with: the 28cms long photo-realistic folding fish, a fish playing card (red backed Bicycle - poker sized) and our exclusive instructions.