24-carrot gold comedy magic.
Perfect for any Christmas service,school assembly and party!
From the Italian maker of professional magic Vincenzo DiFatta.
The performer takes a carrot out of his paper grocery bag. It's the carrot he's leaving out for Santa's Reindeer. 'Ah but there's only one and Santa has so many reindeer.' Not wanting Dasher or Dancer to miss out on a healthy snack the performer works a little magic. After all Christmas is a time of magic.
He whispers Merry Christmas, and a second carrot appears from his bare hand. Then the fun starts. After putting that carrot into his paper bag another carrot magically appears at his fingertips. Confused, the magician puts that one away…but there’s another! Then another, and another, and another…until there are enough carrots to make Rudolph drool!
But what about Rudolph! He eats twice as much as all the others. After all, he needs the energy to power his glowing nose. And the performer ends with applause as he produces a GIANT carrot.
After the fun explain that carrots are supposed to help you see in the dark. But we can see much better with a light. Then move into a message on how Jesus is the Light shining in the darkness. Or mention how the Christmas Star lighted the way.
Gospel - As you produce the carrots, give your message pausing at suitable points to look at the carrot and then continue as before!
- Forgiving 70 x 7. Jesus teaches us to forgive and forgive again "Lord, how often shall I forgive my bother? Seven times?" Jesus said to him, "Up to seventy times seven.' Matt 18:22
- Feeding of the 5000. Relate the story whilst you multiply the carrots. Make it clear it was bread and not carrots! Luke 9:1-17.
- We Always Want More! People are never satisfied. We seek more money, more power, more fame. Only God can satisfy. 'Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income.' Ecc 5:10 'The eye never has enough of seeing, nor the ear its fill of hearing'. Ecc 1:8
Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit…The carrots work well as a standalone effect, but can also be combined with other as part of a routine. If you have a rabbit puppet (such as our popular Lucy Rabbit set) then you can suggest that the rabbit is too shy to come out, and try tempt them out with a carrot…then go into the effect!
Carrot Cake The cake bake is a classic routine used by many children’s entertainers, and usually involves a prop cake appearing in a Dove Pan. You could make a carrot cake, and use these as ingredients - apparently dropping in LOTS of carrots!
- Bright and colourful props that look more like carrots that many other sets on the market
- Lightweight, packs small and a lot of fun
- The perfect accompaniment to any rabbit themed magic trick
- Ideal for Christmas shows
- Suitable for children’s shows, stage magic or even close-up and walkaround entertainment (don’t underestimate how funny these are for adults too!)
This is a great piece of fun you'll want to do again and again. With dozens of possible routines, the magic never stops!
BONUS: Free online video training from Mission Magic's very own Dan Wood
SO easy to do, only one ‘move’ that takes minimal practice but looks like real magic!
You will receive: 2 high quality sponge carrots 10cm long and one large sponge carrot 20 cm long. (All you need to make it appear you have hundreds!) with full instructions.