This has the ZOOM SEAL OF APPROVAL! Perform your magic online now! This trick is ideal for being performed to camera as well as to a live audience.
How can this arrow, that always points right no matter how you turn it, actually exist?
Professor Kokichi Sugihara once again proves he's the greatest illusion inventor of our time, by creating this mind-melting arrow that appears to ignore the laws of our universe.
No matter how many times you turn it, it always points to the right. And for a second illusion place the arrow in front of a mirror. The reflected version always points left, while the real one continues to point right.
A wonderful illusion for any small church or youth group. They'll be queuing to turn the arrow and see the magic for themselves. If your church uses a video camera in its service, point the camera at the arrow so everyone in the congregation can enjoy this amazing illusion.
Create the illusion by placing the white arrow in your hand or a spectator's hand. Now it's an amazing 'pocket trick' to share with your friends, family and colleagues.
The Professor's Arrow is a wonderful talking point. Have one for your desk at work, put one on your shelf in your magic den.
Where to begin? Use the Professor's Arrow to illustrate dozens of biblical stories, verses and ideas. Here are a few to get you started.
- God's Way is Always the Right Way. Wouldn't it be wonderful in life to have something that always points us in the right direction? (Start to turn the arrow). That's why God gave us the Bible and why he makes this wonderful promise. "I am the Lord your God, who leads you in the way you should go.' Isaiah 48:17
- The Way of the World. Watch out! When God says go this way, (start turning the arrow) the world will say 'No, go this way!' (introduce the mirror).
- Repentance. To repent means to turn around, go the other way. The often feels impossible (turn the arrow to make the point), but with God's help (introduce the mirror) we can!
- Keep your Eyes on the Prize! No matter what difficulties you face, remember to 'keep your eyes fixed on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith.' Heb 12:2 (Start turning the arrow to make this point).
- I am the Way. Could there be a more perfect illusion to illustrate these words of Jesus? "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6
This way, that way, this arrow always points the RIGHT way!
Comes complete with: White Plastic Arrow (7cm), black rod and base (7x7x1.5 cm), and free-standing perspex mirror (12x12 cm) and our exclusive notes.