No professional magic show is without a levitation effect. But it often uses a large stage prop - hardly something you'd use in your next service.
The Universal Levitator allows you magically levitate objects between your hands. Suddenly the can your drinking begins to float!
With this clever gimmick you can float almost anything small such as a CD, a toy animal, a doll or a paper cup. What about a small bag of flour…self-raising flour! The ingeniously designed gimmick lets you levitate a borrowed object - such as someones phone.
Another great magic effect from those Italian experts at Difatta Magic.
The magician displays a can of Coca Cola, and explains that this is a new extra light version. Opening out his hands, the can begins to float up in the air – out and away from him. It flitters and floats around before coming to a gentle landing. Wow, that really is light!
We think you’ll have fun coming up with your own ideas and way to use this ingenious device!
The perfect surprise ending for any object lesson.
Christmas - You've talked about Christmas using a bauble and suddenly it floats into the air!
Water of Life - You've illustrated a message on the water of life with a drinks bottle - and suddenly it floats out of your hand.
Temptation - That apple you've used to illustrate Temptation or the Fruits of the Spirit now rises from your hands!
THE REAL THING
One of our favourite object lessons uses a Coke Can
- Coke Claims it's the real thing -- but only Jesus is ultimately the real thing.
- Coke quenches your thirst, for a moment, but Jesus promises that 'whoever drinks the water that I will give him will never become thirsty again.' John 4:14
- The sugar and caffeine in Coke gives us a short burst of energy - but God promises that 'those who trust in the LORD will find new strength.' Isaiah 40:31
- Then make the object lesson unforgettable by illustrating that God will 'raise us up on the last day,' John 6:39 by having the can unexpectedly rise up from your hand.
The method uses no threads, so you don’t have to worry about anything snapping mid-performance – or about spectators accidentally seeing the secret. It’s so easy, a child could do it!
- Packs small, plays big
- So easy to use, and fun too!
- Limited only by your imagination
- No strings, no threads, no magnets!
The perfect effect to float an idea! (yes, we really said that). Perfect for school assemblies - imagine taking a coke can from a student and making it float in the air - now you've got their attention!
Slip this gimmick into your pocket and you're ready to create an astonishing magical effect at anytime.
Comes complete with: Difatta's very special Universal Levitator gimmick and written instructions for use