What's up Duck? Is it a rabbit? Is it a duck? It's both, in this winning combination of a magic trick and optical illusion with 2 large 18 inch silks.
A great all-year round trick that features the magician's favourite pet - the rabbit! Colourful easy magic perfect for those new to magic. Great for school assemblies, church services, youth groups and parties.
A quality silk set from that Italian master of magic Vincenzo DiFatta.
The rabbit on the silk hanky turns into a duck!
First its a rabbit - then it's a duck. Magic!
Routine 1: You show the silk with a rabbit on. You fold it, say a magic word and, just an instant later there's a duck where the rabbit should be!
Routine 2: You show a yellow silk with a drawing of a rabbit. You fold it and give it to a child to hold. Now you show a red silk with a drawing of a duck. You fold this and hand it to a second child. But, with a magic gesture the two animals change places. The duck is now on the yellow silk while the rabbit is now on the red one.
Routine 3: You announce you will pull a rabbit out of a hat. Reaching in, you pull out a colourful picture on a large 18 inch silk...but it's a duck. Realising your mistake, the picture then transforms into a rabbit quicker than you can say abracadabra!
Think of the interactive fun you can have by getting one half of your audience quacking and the other half hopping using the same picture!
And there are 3 more routines in our exclusive booklet.
A fun illusion to illustrate how people can see the same thing very differently. Ideal for Easter shows when chicks (or ducks) and bunnies are everywhere! The 12 page booklet has includes using this set to illustrate:
- Personal Disagreements – seeing things from an another person’s point of view.
- Life’s Disappointments – finding the good in bad situations – the opportunity as well as the problem.
- World Events – how the same situation can be viewed in contradictory ways
- Changing your perspective – Viewing the same situation both negatively and positively.
- Seeing things God's way - “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” Isaiah 55:8
2 large colourful silk hankies for a classic illusion.
A transformation that happens right before your audience's eyes...no change bags or dove pans required! The change can happen quickly or slowly, it's completely under your control.l
- 100%silk set - the best quality for any magic presentation
- Bright vivid colours and contrasting artwork, easily seen on the biggest stages
- Gets a huge response from the audience.
BONUS: We include our FREE 12 page booklet packed full of gags, routines and ideas for general and biblical messages.
Hop to it! Order yours now. You'll be quackers not to.
Comes complete with: 1 yellow duck/rabbit silk, 1 red rabbit/duck silk each 18 inch square, illustrated instructions and our exclusive 12 page booklet.