Time to get rid of the Christmas clutter. The meaning of Christmas is on the line.
This is fun filled presentation that combines gags, escapology, magic and a powerful message about the real meaning of Christmas.
'I love “Christmas on the line.” Packs small plays big. Great Bible message. Simple to learn and perform. Perfect.' Scott Devers
We've Paul Morley to thank for Christmas on the Line. His own wonderful presentation, using full sized props, is the inspiration behind this Christmas on the Line.
This isn't just a seasonal Gospel Magic trick. This is a whole 10 minute tried and tested magical presentation, designed for church services, school assemblies, youth groups, parties and any Christmas celebration. Perfect for any church or school worker, children's entertainer or magician who is looking for an out of the box routine that will get a great audience response.
Best of all you get 4 different presentations with the props provided. Now that is a Christmas treat.
OFFER: Save £1.00 when you order Multi-coloured Throw Coils with this trick. Fill the air above your audience with a rainbow of sparking mylar streamers! A fantasic finish to any presentation. Tick the box above to get the saving.
THE EFFECT - CHRISTMAS ON THE LINE - PRESENTATION 1
Two long white ropes are knotted around a jumbo candy cane and stretch out across the stage. Ten different Christmas pictures are hung from the ropes like washing on a line. Food, drink and last of all a Nativity scene.
'The pressure of Christmas can really knock the stuffing out of us!' 'Christmas should be about God's presence, not Christmas presence.' 'Orange you glad when Christmas is over!'
The reason we celebrate Christmas has become lost in all the clutter that surrounds the celebration.’ Now for the moment of magic. When the candy cane is pulled out, nine of pictures melt through the rope and fall onto the floor. Gone are the presents, the food, the drink, the commercialism and nonsense that surrounds Christmas.
Only one picture is left hanging on the line, the Nativity scene, the real reason for the season. ‘Christmas is a time to celebrate. A time for eating and drinking and giving presents. But let’s not forget what we are celebrating. For today in the City of David, a Saviour has been born to you, who is Christ the Lord.’
A fully scripted professional presentation is provided with Christmas on the Line. Full of word play, gags, fun and most importantly of all message that Jesus is the reason for the season.
A big thanks to Paul Morley for creating the original presentation and effect, which uses the actual objects instead of pictures. A lot of the gags are the ones Paul uses in his very own presentations!
3 MORE PRESENTATIONS
Using the ropes and the candy cane for 3 more original presentations.
- Tied up at Christmas - A fun escapology version of Christmas on the Line. Your volunteer is tied into their jacket with the pictures and magically escapes, as all the Christmas nonsense falls to the floor. This version is very close to Paul's own presentation in which he uses the objects instead of pictures.
- The Sweet Truth of Christmas - use the Jumbo Candy Cane to illustrate the story of Christmas. The cane looks like a shepherd's crook. Turn it upside down and you have a J for Jesus. The red and the white remind us that by his stripes we are healed and so on.
- Set Free - Astonishing escapology. A willing audience member is tied up and to everyone's astonishment magically escapes when the ropes 'melt' through their body. Great fun in a school assembly if you use a teacher! Perfect for any message on being set free from sin or temptation.
Our Exclusive 24 page booklet is bursting with ideas, gags and fun Christmas Gospel Magic.
- Colourful visual effect that FILLS any stage
- Great fun for the volunteers involved
- Self working effect that is ideal for anyone new to magic
- Use the props provided all year round.
'Christmas on the Line' and it's companion piece 'Tied up at Christmas' are two original and unforgettable fun Christmas Gospel Magic presentations. These are designed to fill the front of any church or stage with colourful Christmas magic and escapology that communicates a powerful biblical message. Everything packs small into one easily carryable box. This 'packs small and plays BIG.'
So get online and order Christmas on the Line!
Comes complete with: x2 12 feet lengths of 10mm cotton white magician’s rope, 1 jumbo Perspex candy cane (1 foot high), 10 A4 laminated cards with metal rings, a large glittery Christmas gift bag, our 24 page booklet filled with scripted presentations, illustrated instructions, gags, jokes and professional presentational tips and advice.