Dramatic and unforgettable .
x3 effects with one prop
Best of all it's self working - perfect for beginners and a great prop for the professional.
You show everyone the silver polished can.
Removing the lid you drop in a lit match and flames shoots out! You quickly cover the can with a lid putting out the fire.
Removing the lid you reach in start to pull out long colourful silk scarves, or spring flowers, ribbons even money!
Then as the grand finale you tip the can and pour out water, toast the audience and take a bow.
- This is visual magic at it's best.
- Once the can is prepared simply put it to one side until you are ready to perform.
Liquid, Hankies and Flames - all from one can.
This is an item that could be done to music as an opening or closing illusion. You many want to work it into a routine. For example present it your latest invention - the Instant Hot Meal. Lite the flames, put them out and then pull out a string of 'cooked' sponge sausages, a plastic fried egg and plastic slice of bacon. Finally pour out a 'hot' coffee.
Holy Spirit - Illustrate the different ways the Spirit reveals himself.
- Fire - the burning bush (Exodus 3) to the day of Pentecost (Acts 2).
- Water - (Isaiah 44:3) or anointing as with oil (Isaiah 61:10) or wine (Ep 5:18)
- Coloruful scarves represent the rainbow of God's promise of his Spirit for all believers.
Peter explains that trials are like refining fire.
To illustrate this point firstly quote Peter 1:7 as you set fire to the tin.
Secondly start to unpack the verse as you pull out silks of different colours - red to illustrate the anger we face from others, blue to illustrate depression, black to illustrate the dark deeds of other, yellow the cowardice of people who don't have the courage to stand by us etc.
Thirdly close the illustration by pulling out a Jesus silks and then pouring out red liquid to illustrate that we are saved and are protected by the shed blood of Jesus.
- The gimmicked tin does all the work - leaving you to concentrate on your presentation
- Very easy to do
- x1 handheld tin can entertain a whole theater - packs small and plays BIG
- Fire always grabs peoples attention
It's the one effect that your audience is guaranteed to talk about afterwards.
Comes complete with: a large polished metal gimmicked fire can (16cm high and 8 cms diameter), complete with lid and gimmicks plus written instructions.
Your provide is lighter fluid (and use sparingly!) liquid and which ever silk hankies you want to use.