Pick up your Bible and WOOSH! The book bursts into FLAMES! One of the few effects that ALWAYS gets a gasp from the congregation or audience.
There are 436 verses in the Bible that mention fire. So plenty of opportunities to use this prop. For example
- 'He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.' Luke 3:16
- 'For our God is a consuming fire.' Heb 12:29 '
- The angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush.' Ex 3:2
- 'The pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night'. Ex 13:22
- 'But who can endure the day of his coming? For he is like a refiner's fire.' Mal 3:2
A great gag. Pretend you don't notice the flames every time you open the book. 'What did you say. The fire exits? - yes there just at the back'. 'Yep I'm on fire tonight'. 'Did someone want to fire me!'.
For a children's show over the book with the dust cover from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - open it up and say 'such dramatic writing. I can almost feel the heat of the dragon's fire!'
Mark said the book a scouting manual. He turned to chapter on fire making and whoosh up came the flames. Have a marshmallow on a stick to hand from an extra gag.
This model is hardbound, with a black matt plain cover. It looks just like a black bible.
Light the flames using the integrated lighter mechanism (flint and wheel).
- Very Easy to Use
- Guaranteed to grab people's attention
There's no bigger surprise than a book that bursts into flames.
An unforgettable effect to add your next performance.
You will receive: x1 hard backed Hot Book (9x6x1 inches) with written instructions. Please supply your own lighter fluid