The Multiplying Coin Tray is a classic of magic. Loved by professional magicians and highly recommended for those new to magic.
'The coin tray routine in it is terrific, and I have used it in about 1000 shows.' Donald Dunphy
Why are we such fans? Because the tray does all the work for you, freeing you up to focus on your presentation and there are so many different routines possible with this cleverly designed prop.
We're delighted to carry this Professional version. It's the perfect size, small enough to slip it into your jacket pocket for close up work, and big enough to use on stage with volunteers. Silver coins stand out on the black plastic and the tray is durable enough to last 1000's of performances. It also looks like any change tray found in a shop or restaurant, especially in Europe and Japan.
Making change has never been so easy!
With this clever prop, you can multiply the number of coins in a spectators hand with no sleight of hand. Simply let the coins slide off the tray and the work is done. It really is that easy.
Here one of many possible presentations.
You count six coins out onto the tray. The spectator takes one coin and seals it into an envelope. You walk across the stage to another spectator and pour the remaining 5 coins into their hands. They close their fist, holding them tightly. You stand between the two spectators and click your fingers. 'Did you see the coin jump across the stage?' The first spectator opens their envelope and finds it empty. Their coin has vanished. The second person opens their hand to find all six coins. WOW. And all thanks to that ingeniously designed tray!
Those 6 coins will soon turn into 12!
Where to start! The Bible is filled with stories and parables about money.
- The Widows Mite - two small 5p are put on the giving tray. They magically multiply into a dozen 5p coins. Which does God value more, the cash value or the motive of the giver? “Truly I tell you,” he said, “this poor widow has put in more than all the others.' Luke 21:3
- Parable of the Talents - five £1 coins are placed on the tray. When they are poured into the volunteer's hands another five £1 coins are added, making £10. The perfect illustration for the story. 'The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’ “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant!' Matt 25:20
- God's Provision - A powerful illustration for the countless real-life story's, where God have provided the finances needed by an individual, family or church. Even in there's not enough money in the kitty (some coins are placed on the tray) God can provide the rest (the coins are multiplied).
There are dozens more Bible stories and connected to money. Matthew was a Tax Collector before he became a disciple. Jesus overturned the money lender’s tables in the temple. There’s even that odd story about Peter finding a coin in the mouth of a fish. You’ll find dozens of messages which can be illustrated using this prop.
BONUS: Comes with Mission Magic's EXCLUSIVE leaflet bursting with ideas and resources for Biblical messages using this prop.
- Heavy duty plastic restaurant style tray that will last a lifetime of performances
- Perfect self-working effect for those new to magic
- Quality prop you'll be proud to own and use
- Stunning effect - the coins appear to multiply in the spectator's own hands
Magic with money is always popular and inherently fascinating - especially if you multiply the spectator's coins and let them keep them all!
Get the Multiplying Coin Tray and you'll never have a cash flow problem again!
Comes complete with: Thick black plastic change tray (15.5 x 12.5 x 2.5 cm), Mission Magic leaflet with exclusive ideas for Biblical messages and Trickmaster's written instructions. Use with any size coins, from 1p t £2.