Worried you'll sleep in on Christmas Day? You need Santa's Magical Alarm Clock! The magical multiplying alarm clock where one clock turns into six - one for you, your mum, dad, sister, brothers and the dog. Everyone will be up bright and early to greet the Christmas dawn and open their presents. They'll thank you for it!
Santa's Magical Alarm Clock is a timeless multiplication effect where one silver alarm clock turns into six gleaming alarm clocks.
Imagine this. You explain to your audience that have an early Christmas present. Opening the small box, you take out a silver alarm clock. 'Wonderful! Now I won't sleep in on Christmas Day. But what about my parents?' Reaching in you take out a second clock, then a third, a fourth, a fifth and finally a sixth alarm clock! Your table is full of clocks! Now for your message. Perhaps, 'Christmas is a time for giving, a time for sharing and caring.'
We've given you one Christmas presentation but, of course, this can be used any time of the year. There's more ideas below.
These are professional quality props, made in highly polished aluminium with regular clock faces; they look so real you'd expect to hear them ringing at any moment! As they nest, one into the other, these alarm clocks take up very little space and separate easily for a trouble-free production from a box, bag, tube or hat. Another beautiful effect from the masters of quality Italian magic – Difatta.
A church worker can use this to illustrate almost any message by asking the linking question, 'Is it time to...' or 'Do you make time to...' and you're straight into a message. As time is mentioned over 850 verses in the Bible, there are plenty of opportunities to use this effect. Here are just a few:
- 'For everything, there is a season and a time for every matter under heaven.' Ecc 3:1
- 'He has made everything beautiful in its time.' Ecc 3:11
- 'Concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.' Mark 13:32
- 'My times are in your hand.' Psalm 31:15
Messages are surprisingly easy to structure for this effect. For example:
- The End Times (Rev 21) - There is a time coming when there will be no more sorrow (produce the first clock). A time when there will be no more tears (produce the second clock). A time of no more pain, etc
- God can be Trusted All the Time - In the times that we face temptation (produce the first clock). God can be trusted. When we face difficult situations (produce the second clock), God can be trusted etc.
An entertainer can drop this classic production effect straight into their show. These six alarm clocks can be produced from anywhere that suits: a tube, bag or top hat. Magic them up from an 'empty' box using a drawer or mirror box. They make a great running gag. 'Looks like my time is nearly up'. Produce a clock as a timely reminder of your next trick in your show or another point in your message.
Time is used in dozens of useful idioms that can be worked into your patter. 'Did you ever want to turn back the hands of time?' 'Time for a change.' 'I guess only time will tell.' 'I hope this trick does alarm you!' 'This is alarming!' 'Looks like I've got too much time on my hands!'
- Beautifully made professional prop
- Easy-to-do, so ideal for anyone new to magic
- A real fooler! Will your audience believe their own eyes?
Hurry up, the clock's ticking! Order your nesting clocks today.
Comes complete with: 6 aluminium clocks and instructions. Each clock is 14 cm high and with a face 11 cm in diameter.