The Doctor's TARDIS defies Relative Dimensions in Space. So do these boxes, because one box Goz-In-Ta the other!
Everyone sees how the large red box fits inside the large black box. But then the black box can fit inside the red box. Impossible, but true!
A baffling effect that will entertain audiences of all ages. Ideal for anyone new to magic as these clever boxes do all the work for you. An unforgettable illustration for your next school assembly, church service or youth group.
You open the black box and take out the red box. 'Which is smaller?' clearly the red one. Then you fit the black box inside the red one and close the lid. 'Now which is small.' Must be the black one. But hold on!
How can they both smaller and the larger. It looks like you'll need a Sonic Screw Driver to solve this transdimensional mystery.
Which is smaller? The red box, which fits inside the black box. Or the black box, which fits inside the red box!
The boxes do something that seems to be impossible. An excellent illustration of a God who performs miracles and who is beyond our understanding.
- Easter - 'On Easter morning, the disciples went to the tomb thinking they would find Jesus body inside.' (Take red box out of the black box). 'Instead, they found it empty.' (Show the red box empty). 'Jesus had risen. And because of his death and resurrection, Jesus can now take away our sins.' (Put the red box into black box).
- Forgiveness - 'This black box reminds us of all the things we've done wrong. Bad thoughts, words and deed. Inside is a red box. The red reminds us of the forgiveness God offers us, thanks to Jesus death on the cross. Just as this black box can be hidden inside this red box, so our sins can be hidden in Christ. It seems impossible, it can even seem foolish, but it's true!' 'We preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles.' 1 Cor 1:23
- Trust - 'It's a mystery how these boxes fit inside each other. But they clearly do! In the same way, we need to trust God's promises, though we can't see how he's going to fulfil them.' 'My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways declares the Lord.' Isaiah 55:8
Put something inside the inner box, a silk hanky, sponge balls, soft toys or even sweets to theme your presentation. e.g. The black box is opened to reveal a red box with a packet of crisps inside it. You eat the crisps, put the empty bag into the black box and then put the black box into the red box. Tasty and tidy magic! Another idea is to put stickers on the side of the boxes to match your theme. Perhaps a heart or a cross for a gospel message.
- Self-working magic that's ideal for those to new to performing
- A baffling counterintuitive effect, that grabs the attention. Everyone will be discussing it afterwards.
A mystery that you can perform straight out of the box!
Comes complete with: 1 red and 1 black hard-wearing board boxes (5x5 inches) with written instructions.