"Sturdy, impossible, joyful. I recommend this product!" Marcus Morgan
A jaw-dropping effect as a 8 foot wooden pole appears as if from no where! It's taller than the performer!
Has the performer found a hole in the space time fabric!
The performer pulls an 8ft wooden pole out of a small bag that's taller than they are!! Impossible! It would never fit in there! It can also be produced from inside a hat, out of a jacket, a large pocket, a bin or almost any production box or Square Circle.
And it looks so realistic - even close up - a real fooler!
Performance tip 1: Act like it’s heavier than it is - use your mime skills to make it really look like a weighty wooden pole!
Performance tip 2: Show a small box that the postman has just delivered. Explain that you're doing a new woodwork project and that this company provides marvellous service. You can order any type of wood of any size! Open the small box and pull out the 8 foot pole!
Use it to tell the story of Pinocchio - the wooden boy whose nose grew when he lied!
-Plank in your Eye: Use this to illustrate Jesus famous teaching in Matt 7:3 'Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?'
-Noah Knows - Use the effect to illustrate building the Ark and how God provides the resources when he calls us to do a job for him.
- The Carpenter: Jesus worked with wood and nails. There is an irony of him being nailed to a wooden cross. Use this prop to illustrate this point. Goliath's Spear. David was small (show a small part of the pole) so he only had a short walking staff. But Goliath was huge (now make the rest of the pole appear). Even his spear was bigger than David.
Incredibly realistic pole!
This is a fun quality prop you'll be delighted to use.
- So easy to do!
- Realistic - even close this looks like a solid broom
- Equally impressive to children and adults alike - impossible head-scratching magic!
- Great for clowns, children’s entertainers, stage magicians, church workers and more
- Made of high quality material to last many shows
You will receive: 1 x 8 foot Appearing Pole with printed instructions
Take care of your props: Always store the pole open. To help keep it closed before the production, use a bulldog clip or clothes peg.
The most magical effect is production. You can make a card move about in a deck, you can change the colour of a silk, but the definition of magic for most spectators is "there was nothing there, and then..!" The biggest thing you can produce from the smallest pace is the best.
This appearing pole is deceptively easy to produce, a guaranteed gasp of amazement. The first time I used it, it had a flag on the end, the second time it was the North Pole. It's remarkable how small it packs, although the instructions are clear about storing it extended.
The tips included have proved very worthwhile.
Sturdy, impossible, joyful. I recommend this product!"
- Marcus Morgan