"I just wanted to say how brilliant this deck is! Such a brilliant, non-threatening and acceptable to share Jesus without the cringe factor! An amazing tool." Stephen John March, Pioneer Minister, Diocese of Leicester
Only available from us!
The Jesus Deck is a classic set of 1970's educational 'playing cards' that have been much loved but long out of print. These are brand new cards, lovingly reprinted.
The Deck is unique. Each of the 52 cards and 2 jokers have wonderful retro illustrations of the events in Jesus life from his birth, through his ministry to his death and resurrection.
The four suits represents one of the Gospel writers - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Each picture is captioned with a relevant scripture text and reference. The back of each card has the ancient monograms ICXC NIKA - which means 'Christ the Conqueror'
The cards are colour coded adding another dimension of meaning to the cards.
- Explore your own spiritual journey. By drawing the cards one at a time as part of a time of prayerful reflection, you can explore how the story of Jesus speaks into your own life.
- As a unique evangelistic tool. Ask the person you are sat with to draw several cards from the shuffled deck. Then together you both explore what the images and text on the cards means for that individual. As a Spirit led technique, the insights gained are often powerful and surprising.
- To play card tricks - adding a unique Christian dimension to any trick.
- As flash or story cards with a group or with an individual. A great educational tool!
- The cards can be used for any popular card game. In particular instructions are provided to play Inspirational Solitaire, Gospel Bridge, Gospel Hearts and Gospel Go Fish
You will receive 54 (12x7cm) Jesus Deck playing cards on high quality card stock including a short booklet that explains the symbolism of the cards. (The Cards are 'tarot' sized).
Carefully wrapped and posted first class.
"I just wanted to say how brilliant this deck is!
People really enjoy interacting with it and we have seen almost everyone we work with encounter God in some way, as we share the gospel stories behind each card and explore how that gospel story connects with the stories of their own life.
There are often some real insights, for some there are tears, and almost everyone we work with accepts our offer to pray with them at the end; either for a blessing or in response to what has come up during the interaction.
Such a brilliant, non-threatening and acceptable to share Jesus without the cringe factor!
An amazing tool."
- Stephen John March, Pioneer Minister, Diocese of Leicester