Separate a glass filled with mixed beads, by colour, instantly!
This is an astonishing effect that practically works itself. Red and green beads are mixed and shaken together in a glass. Then, in a moment of magic, the beads are separated; the red beads are in one glass and the green beads are in the other. If you can pour the beads from one glass into another, you can do this trick. It really is that simple to do.
Instant Bead Separation is a very visual effect, making it perfect for any stage performer or church worker who wants to make an impact. Present it as a magic trick or play it for comedy. The beads are a memorable way to illustrate any Bible story with a theme of separation.
Instant Bead Separation. Easy visual magic that you can present in dozens of different ways. It's a keeper.
Two clear glasses are shown, one with red beads, the other filled with green beads. The beads are mixed together in one glass. Both glasses are placed behind your back, and the audience hears the beads rattling around. When the glasses are brought to the front, the beads are separated! The red beads in one glass, green ones in the other. How is that possible?
Here's a comedy routine you can use. First separate the beads behind your volunteer's back. Then repeat, but this time let the audience in on the secret. The third time you reveal it to the volunteer. Their mouth drops at the absurd simplicity of the trick. It's easy...if you know how!
This effect is a powerful illustration for any passage with a theme of separation.
- The Exodus - 'I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt.' Exodus 20:2
- He Takes Away Our Sins - 'Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!' John 1:29
- Holiness - As believers, we are literally 'set apart', in other words made holy. 'Be holy, because I am holy.' Leviticus 11:45
- Distinctively Christian - 'Everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another.' John 13:35
- The Last Day - 'He will separate one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.' Matt 25:32
You won't be disappointed with Instant Bead Separation.
Comes complete with: Two plastic tumblers (13cm high & 7.5cm diameter mouth), rosy red and green beads and step by step instructions.