Easy-to-do magic that's great fun with a volunteer. Perfect for school assemblies, services, parties and audiences of all ages.
Another great quality prop - at a great price - from our Italian friends at DiFatta Magic.
A card is selected (Queen of Diamonds), noted and returned to the deck. The magician then reveals his prediction. It's a JUMBO sized Ace of Diamonds inside a picture frame. Ta Dah! 'This is your card!' The spectator tells him that it is not. Oh. Has it all gone badly wrong.
Then the magician pulls the Ace of Diamonds out of the frame and Hey Presto! The Ace visibly changes into the selected card- the Queen of Diamonds.
Your prediction turns from an Ace to a Queen. Is it magic or cheating!
An excellent way to reveal the chosen card and great fun with a volunteer, especially when they think you've got it wrong!
The twist at the end is great fun. Ham up the fact that the prediction's gone wrong, before you pull the 'rabbit out of the hat'.
'Are you sure that's not your card?' 'Don't worry, it's my fault for choosing you.'
'Not your card? Don't worry I'm playing the odds. One performance out of 52 and it'll be a miracle!'
'Oh yes it is your card....Oh no it isn't!
'Why have one diamond when you can have all the Diamonds that Royalty have. The Queen of Diamonds. After all diamonds are a girl's best friend.'
With a little imagination you can use this to illustrate many different messages. For example:
- The promise of change - 'We shall all be changed in a twinkling of an eye.' 1 Cor 15:52
- God's in Control - Mistakes happen but we can trust god that he has all the answers.
- A Royal Family - A Christians we become children of Heavenly King, we're royalty!
- Precious in his sight - We are each worth more than all the diamonds in the world.
BONUS - comes with online video instructions!
- Fun self working magic at it's best
- So easy to do - ideal for beginners
- A surprising and very visual magical change
In the words of the band Queen 'We will rock you' with this effect because 'It's a kind of magic!'
Comes complete with: Golden frame out of stiff card (26x20cm), a gimmicked card that turns from Ace to a Queen (blank back to the card) and printed instructions.