'We had a lot of fun with 54321 Nativity.' Rev'd Stephen Froggatt
The performer shows five cards with colourful nativity images printed on them. The cards are used to tell the story of the nativity. Then four volunteers select any four of the five nativity cards. The word on the card is spelt out with envelopes, determining which envelope they receive. The performer and four volunteers end up with one card and one envelope each. When the envelopes are open each volunteer finds a bible verse bookmark and a Christmas cracker joke inside. Only the performer’s envelope contains the £10 note!
Colour props for a fun presentation.
No sleight of hand. No funny moves. This works every time due to a little known mathematical principle. You will always get the envelope with the money in allowing you to focus on your message
- Cartoon style nativity picture cards you'll want to use again and again
- Clolourful A5 cards can be used with the largest of audiences
- Packs small so you can take it anywhere.
- Everything you need for an immediate start!
You can use this with 2 to 4 volunteers on stage or directly with a congregation.
SAVE: Save 50p when you order Christmas Throw Streamers at the same time - for a Shower of Streamers over the head of the audience. What a great finale!
You will receive
- x5 laminated cards of nativity images
- x5 airmail envelopes
- A selection of bible verse book marks
- Christmas cracker jokes
- 12 page booklet
Please supply your own £10!